Stay healthy for life.
To stay healthy, you need guidance and support. You’ll find both from a primary care provider and an insurance plan that not only covers you when you’re sick, but also helps you stay well.
Health insurance is your wellness security blanket.
It protects you by offering coverage for the costs associated with keeping you well, including:
- Everyday checkups and screenings
- Treatments for chronic diseases
- Coverage for major health events — such as broken bones and emergency surgeries
You can get health insurance a number of ways.
Health insurance is available through:
- Commercial insurance plans offered by employers.
- The Health Insurance Marketplace a health insurance exchange where insurance companies offer coverage for essential health benefits, even for preexisting conditions.
- Health Care Connection (HCC) a network of providers who see patients at a discounted rate based on income, for those who are ineligible for medical assistance programs.