Eat better to live better.
The right food choices can make a big difference in your health. Eating more fruits and vegetables and less saturated fats will help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid chronic diseases.
Make better food choices.
- Eat more whole grains (wheat instead of white bread) and brown rice.
- Eat at least five servings of vegetables and fruits every day.
- Avoid eating high-fat dairy products and look for lower-fat options.
- Eat more fish.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Avoid solid-fat foods like butter, cream, and shortening.
- Limit your consumption of grilled meats.
- Limit your consumption of processed deli meats.
Get and Stay Active
Building time into your day for fitness can help you lose weight, feel better, and reduce your risks of chronic disease.Learn more
Live better. Our Healthy Lifestyle Map will show you where you can find fresh local produce at farmers’ markets and how to stay active at local fitness centers and parks.View Healthy Lifestyle Map
Check Out Our Blog
You'll find recipes, health tips, places to take a hike, and more on our blog. We're always adding to it, so check it out frequently.Visit Our Blog Now