If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer and don’t have insurance, we can provide treatment for you. Your treatment could be free for up to 24 months. The program is available to Delaware residents who:
- Were residents of Delaware when diagnosed with cancer.
- Were diagnosed with cancer on or after July 1, 2004.
- Have no comprehensive health insurance.
- Do not receive benefits through the Medicaid breast and cervical cancer treatment programs.
- Meet income guidelines (up to 650 percent of the Federal Poverty Level).