We offer help to pay for cancer treatment for up to two years.
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, you may be eligible for assistance with covering cancer treatment costs for up to two years.
You’re dealing with so much—we can pay for treatment when you can’t.
We understand that fighting cancer is going to be the sole focus of your life for many months and possibly even years. The Delaware Cancer Treatment Program was created to help those who can’t afford treatment get the help they need to pay for it. There are also Cancer Care Coordinators available statewide to help guide you through treatment, take care of scheduling, and so much more.
This program is available to Delaware residents who:
- Were residents of Delaware when diagnosed with cancer
- Were diagnosed with cancer on or after July 1, 2004
- Have no comprehensive health insurance or whose maximum out-of-pocket expenses exceed 15 percent of income (does not include premiums)
- Do not receive benefits through the Medicaid breast and cervical cancer treatment programs
- Meet income guidelines (up to 650 percent of the federal poverty level)
- Are not eligible for health insurance
Call 1-844-245-9580 to apply, or call 2-1-1 toll- free for more information.