Eat better to live better.
The right food choices can make a big difference in your health. Eating more fruits and vegetables and less saturated fats will help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid chronic diseases.
Make better food choices.
- Eat more whole grains (wheat instead of white bread) and brown rice.
- Eat at least five servings of vegetables and fruits every day.
- Avoid eating high-fat dairy products and look for lower-fat options.
- Eat more fish.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Avoid solid-fat foods like butter, cream, and shortening.
- Limit your consumption of grilled meats.
- Limit your consumption of processed deli meats.