We offer help to pay for cancer treatment for up to two years.
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer and don’t have insurance, we can help find the right treatment for you and pay for it for up to two years.
You’re dealing with so much—we can pay for treatment when you can’t.
We understand that fighting cancer is going to be the sole focus of your life for many months and possibly even years. The Delaware Cancer Treatment Program was created to help those who can’t afford treatment to get the help they need to pay for it—along with a Cancer Care Coordinator who will guide cancer patients through treatment, taking care of scheduling, and so much more.
This program is available to Delaware residents who:
- Were residents of Delaware when diagnosed with cancer
- Were diagnosed with cancer on or after July 1, 2004
- Have no comprehensive health insurance
- Do not receive benefits through the Medicaid breast and cervical cancer treatment programs
- Meet income guidelines (up to 650 percent of the Federal Poverty Level)